Uniting Aged Care (UAC) is a leading provider of quality aged care services. We actively promote older people’s independence, choice and wellbeing by:
· offering support at home
· connecting people with each other, with programs and activities
· offering housing options: units, apartments, residential care.
We provide services in Melbourne, Geelong, Bendigo and Tasmania, employing over 2200 staff to provide these services:
· 660 community and flexible aged care packages
· over 1660 residential care places in 24 different locations
· 474 units and apartments, including 50 community housing units
· 5 day therapy centres (in Melbourne)
· Social Support groups
· other programs such as respite care, carer support and palliative care.
UAC advocates for quality consumer-oriented services for older Australians including the vulnerable and disadvantaged.
As a not-for-profit organisation of the Uniting Church in Australia we continue the Church’s long history of providing support to older people. Uniting Church Chaplains provide pastoral care at our residential sites.
Click here to download the UAC Services brochure.