Uniting Aged Care Southern Tasmania - Mornington has seven one bedroom units funded under Stage two of the Australian Government’s Nation Building Economic Stimulus Plan. Prospective tenant(s) should be on a pension and a health card, be over the age of 65.
- purpose built fully independent units
- co-located with the Lillian Martin Residential Aged Care Facility and Affordable Housing Units
- the building and gardens are maintained by Uniting Aged Care
- off street parking
- private back court yard
- tenants are encouraged to participate in a large range of social and leisure activities offered at Lillian Martin
- care in the home services such as community aged care packages (CACPS) can be arranged to assist tenants to maintain their independence, subject to eligibility.