Southern Tasmania Community Programs offer support services to assist older people to remain living in their own home and to actively participate within their local community.
Through the assistance of government supported programs such as Community Aged Care Packages (CACP), Extended Aged Care at Home (EACH) and Extended Aged Care at Home – Dementia (EACH-D) packages, Uniting Aged Care offers a range of services including:
- Personal care – assistance with showering, bathing and hygiene
- Home care – house cleaning, laundry and meal preparation.
- Carer support - advice and information for clients, families and carers.
- In-home respite care
- Transport to and from appointments and shopping
- Minor home and garden maintenance for safety purposes
- Access to social, recreational and educational programs.