Uniting Aged Care understands how important it is for older people to maintain their independence.
We offer support services to assist older people to remain living in their own home and to actively participate within their local community.
Through the assistance of government supported programs such as:
- Community Aged Care Packages (CACP)
- Extended Aged Care at Home (EACH)
- Extended Aged Care at Home – Dementia (EACH-D)
Our services include:
- Personal care – assistance with showering, bathing and hygiene.
- Home care – house cleaning, laundry and meal preparation.
- Carer support, advice and information for care recipients, families and carers.
- In-home respite care.
- Transport to and from appointments and shopping.
- Minor home and garden maintenance for safety.
- Access to social, recreational and educational programs.
Click here for further details about getting started, arranging your care package or service fees.